A while ago I received a blog award from Dual Mom over at We’re At Dad’s That Week. The reason she awarded me was because I so selflessly offered to share a quarter of my child’s ADHD medication patch because one of the side effects is loss of appetite. For that she called me “Queenshit”!! I laughed my ass off. I’ve been called many a things, but never Queenshit. So, as any grateful award recipient would do, I grabbed my award and ran!!
Last week I received a comment on my post for What I Meant to Say. The comment was from Linda over at The Good, The Bad, The Worse. She just totally made my day with her appreciation of my potty mouth. Yes, I do have a potty mouth but on most days I work very hard to control it. Other days…not so much. This particular post had 4 words in it that must have hit a tickle spot with Linda……and now she has gone and offered up her crown to me for being the “bad word Queen”! Oh my mother would be so proud!
Now…if you add those two things to the fact that Lisa over at World According to Lisa has made me her Crown Sistah….well, that means I must be truly fucking important. I must be just one step away from royalty!! From the way the 3 year old thinks she has a princess ass and won’t sit on the potty, to the way the tween feels I need to cater to her every whim….well, they must get it honestly….from the Queenshit Royal Momma! (that would be me)
Now, don’t get me wrong…I am not here to rub this in your face, I am only here to share my good fortune. I was trying to come up with a way that I can share my
Here are the rules:
- Grab your award and love it with all you have. Post it on your blog if you chose.
- Thank the giver of the award profusely by linking up to their site.
- Clap your hands three times to get everyone’s attention and shout to the world that your blog rocks!! (because it does!!)
- Use the saying “Holy Fucking Monkey Balls” at least once on the day you receive your award. You will feel like a QUEENshit also!! (or a KINGshit for those of you that have gender issues)
- Pass the award to
sixty nine fortyfive…..9 bloggers (because 10 is too many) that have made you laugh out loud, inhale popcorn or snort coffee out your nose with their amazing bloggie antics.
- Leave a comment on the recipients blogs so they know to come to your site to pick up the award.
- Enjoy your award, display it proudly, and never forget that without YOU, my days would be less fulfilling!!
- Linda over at The Good, The Bad, The Worse because she has totally had me laying on the floor of the coffee shop in uncontrollable laughter…go…check out her blog!
- Kat over at 2010-year of Miracles because we have moments every day that cause such freaking laughter that either one or the both of us pees our pants. Oh, and she’s my sis…
- Shell at Things I Can’t Say – She has gotten me hooked on Just Dance on the Wii…and if you want to check out some
crazyass peoplelovelies who have posted their Just Dance encounters, go on over there to her blog….in fact, she has another contest in the makings right now!
- Tina at Awaiting Tranquility – she’s a newbie with blogging but already has the knack of making me LOL….she is also my BFF so if you don’t go visit her I might have to
kick your assdo something mean to you.
- Dual Mom at We’re at Dad’s That Week – I’m telling ya, if you are not following Dual Mom, you are totally missing out. She’s hysterical and I think she uses FUCK as much if not more than I do! I fucking Love it!
- Lisa over at World According to Lisa – She was one of the first blogs I read….and I laughed….and I inhaled popcorn reading her shit…yeah…almost killed me!! You need to check her out!! Seriously!!
- Gregory J over at Day to Day….honestly…you will NOT freakin believe what this guy writes about. I can’t even give you an example….you need to check it out for yourself….if not, well, then you suck because his blog is da bomb!!
- Chief over at Hiding from the Kids. Oh good heavens, I kid you not, if you go read her shit and you don’t laugh…well then I think you may need some sort of therapy to put your fucking sense of humor back in order!! really….go see for yourself.
- Supah over at Adventures of a WannaBe SupahMommy. Well, she NEEDs this award because her blog DOES rock…and if you really want to doubt me…check her out on TUESDAYS…You seriously will thank me for sending you there!!
- Glamazon at Glamazon Mormon Mom Well, after all the potty-mouthing and being proud of the potty-mouthing all week, on Friday I go here and confess to Glamazon. She cleanses my soul and gets me ready for the next week of vulgarity! She’s my hero!