Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

I’ve Been Crowned Again

Ok, I know you aren’t going to believe this and for certain you’ll be just a tad jealous of me when I tell you this, but you’ll just have to deal with me bragging about once again being called the Queen!! 

A while ago I received a blog award from Dual Mom over at We’re At Dad’s That Week.  The reason she awarded me was because I so selflessly offered to share a quarter of my child’s ADHD medication patch because one of the side effects is loss of appetite.  For that she called me “Queenshit”!!  I laughed my ass off.  I’ve been called many a things, but never Queenshit.  So, as any grateful award recipient would do, I grabbed my award and ran!! 

Last week I received a comment on my post for What I Meant to Say.  The comment was from Linda over at The Good, The Bad, The Worse.  She just totally made my day with her appreciation of my potty mouth.  Yes, I do have a potty mouth but on most days I work very hard to control it.  Other days…not so much.  This particular post had 4 words in it that must have hit a tickle spot with Linda……and now she has gone and offered up her crown to me for being the “bad word Queen”!  Oh my mother would be so proud! 



Now…if you add those two things to the fact that Lisa over at World According to Lisa has made me her Crown Sistah….well, that means I must be truly fucking important.  I must be just one step away from royalty!!  From the way the 3 year old thinks she has a princess ass and won’t sit on the potty, to the way the tween feels I need to cater to her every whim….well, they must get it honestly….from the Queenshit Royal Momma!  (that would be me)

Now, don’t get me wrong…I am not here to rub this in your face, I am only here to share my good fortune.   I was trying to come up with a way that I can share my brilliance newly obtained status and I thought long and hard of what to do to show others that they can be as royal as I am their uniqueness is just as awesome….and with Linda in mind, I’ve come up with the following blog award:

blog award

Here are the rules:
  1. Grab your award and love it with all you have.  Post it on your blog if you chose.
  2. Thank the giver of the award profusely by linking up to their site.
  3. Clap your hands three times to get everyone’s attention and shout to the world that your blog rocks!!  (because it does!!)
  4. Use the saying “Holy Fucking Monkey Balls” at least once on the day you receive your award.  You will feel like a QUEENshit also!!  (or a KINGshit for those of you that have gender issues)
  5. Pass the award to sixty nine fortyfive…..9 bloggers (because 10 is too many) that  have made you laugh out loud, inhale popcorn or snort coffee out your nose with their amazing bloggie antics. 
  6. Leave a comment on the recipients blogs so they know to come to your site to pick up the award. 
  7. Enjoy your award, display it proudly, and never forget that without YOU, my days would be less fulfilling!!
Drumroll…………………………..the very first recipients of the Holy Fucking Monkey Balls award are…………………….
  • Linda over at The Good, The Bad, The Worse because she has totally had me laying on the floor of the coffee shop in uncontrollable laughter…go…check out her blog!
  • Kat over at 2010-year of Miracles because we have moments every day that cause such freaking laughter that either one or the both of us pees our pants.  Oh, and she’s my sis…
  • Shell at Things I Can’t Say – She has gotten me hooked on Just Dance on the Wii…and if you want to check out some crazyass people lovelies who have posted their Just Dance encounters, go on over there to her blog….in fact, she has another contest in the makings right now!
  • Tina at Awaiting Tranquility – she’s a newbie with blogging but already has the knack of making me LOL….she is also my BFF so if you don’t go visit her I might have to kick your ass do something mean to you.
  • Dual Mom at We’re at Dad’s That Week – I’m telling ya, if you are not following Dual Mom, you are totally missing out.  She’s hysterical and I think she uses FUCK as much if not more than I do!  I fucking Love it!
  • Lisa over at World According to Lisa – She was one of the first blogs I read….and I laughed….and I inhaled popcorn reading her shit…yeah…almost killed me!!  You need to check her out!!  Seriously!!
  • Gregory J over at Day to Day….honestly…you will NOT freakin  believe what this guy writes about.  I can’t even give you an example….you need to check it out for yourself….if not, well, then you suck because his blog is da bomb!!
  • Chief over at Hiding from the Kids.  Oh good heavens, I kid you not, if you go read her shit and you don’t laugh…well then I think you may need some sort of therapy to put your fucking sense of humor back in order!!  really….go see for yourself.
  • Supah over at Adventures of a WannaBe SupahMommy.  Well, she NEEDs this award because her blog DOES rock…and if you really want to doubt me…check her out on TUESDAYS…You seriously will thank me for sending you there!!
  • Glamazon at Glamazon Mormon Mom  Well, after all the potty-mouthing and being proud of the potty-mouthing all week, on Friday I go here and confess to Glamazon.  She cleanses my soul and gets me ready for the next week of vulgarity!  She’s my hero!
Oh shit…I just gave it to 10!!  Oh the hell with it!  I could probably go on and on and on but I will stop here as I am sure I have rambled about my amazing royalty enough.  Don’t worry, if we ever meet on the street and you forget to bow, I will seriously mess you up forgive you.

11 comments:

Dee said...

Lmfao!! I almost spit coke all over my laptop when I saw the name of your award! I love your potty mouth, it's you!

I'm a foller of Dual Mom's. I love her blog, it really does rock! Also Supa and Chief's are funny too!

This award is going to be floating all over blogland! Have a great day!

ADD meds patch? My dr just put me back on Adderall and I'm getting more shit done than I have in years lol. I've never heard of a patch though!

Dual Mom said...

Dear QueenShit

Okay I have to tell you...I may cry.

Ok fuck that maybe not.

You have no idea what it means to have my potty mouth recognized. Everyone's got to excel at something, right?

But seriously - now I have to explain to my boss why I'm holding my sides and laughing until I snorted. Thanks!

I am so buying you one of those staff things that royal people carry around to beat their subjects over the head. It will be purple.

The award - the award is just too damn awesome for words. You have made my day!

Anonymous said...

I don't have to like kiss your ass or anything do i?
Not that i would mind........

So, thank you so much. I now feel inspired to spout pottiness hither and yonder. Look out for the fan.

I chased a couple followers away last week with one of my posts. We'll see how many I can scatter now.

I will have to draw a line somewhere. Or not.

Maybe I will be rated NC-17.

Thank you so much, your royal heinieness.

You are indeed the queen of it.

Your subjects shall give you the one finger salute unendingly.

Linda Medrano said...

Terry, I can't begin to tell you how much this award means to me (particularly because it comes from you!). I will always remember you are the Queen! I am just a wanna be!

Melissa said...

Yaaay! I am so excited! Thank you!

Jen said...

I just found you by way of Linda and I am so glad. I love another potty mouth and your badge is awesome. I'm gonna go and read the other recipients blogs now!

Anonymous said...

I jumped the gun and posted my award already. Go see.
I only passed it on to 3, cuz I guess I don't know that many vulgar bloggers, who weren't already taken by you or Linda.
Thanks again, your royal heinieness.

Nicky said...

Hail to the Queen! Stumbled across your blog via redheadranting, and actually snorted a lettuce leaf out my nose! Too fucking funny! I will bookmark you before changing my pants :-)

Tina said...

I am beginning to think you have been blaming your son for your loose "K" on your keyboard - but maybe its because you overuse the k in certain 4 letter words!!! ROTGLMAO

Anonymous said...

Terry? Dawlin? Where ya been all my life? Your blog is a wonderland filled with laughs, raw honesty and cuss words all over the place-certainly my kinda hang out! It's more funner than a 12 step program for depressed housewives(that is,for those who of us who find entertainment in making fun of people in 12 step programs for depressed housewives-like me)

gayle said...

Congrats to you and all the others!!!