Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yo Tweeps Exchange!!

Ok…I guess I’m going to give this a shot.  It’s apparently the “thing to do” on Thursdays especially over at Supah’s site, Adventures of a WannaBe SupahMommy! Even though my computer skills pretty much suck at this kinda stuff…you know, obtaining icons and making linkys and such….but here you go!!  Have fun!!  Tweet atcha later!

yotweeps

This is what you need to do to play along and increase your twitter twaffic:

1851ezmomm2

1.  Click on my Twitter icon above (or on my right sidebar)  and follow me!

2.  Make a blog post like I did and link up over at Supah’s site.(Grab the YoTweeps Icon and put him in your post.  Don’t forget to get a Twitter icon and link it to your Twitter profile like I did.)

3. Visit some other #YoTweeps that have linked up and follow them! (Follow their blogs too if you are interested.)

4. When you follow someone, send them a tweet so they know that you followed and so they can follow you back!

example :  @ezmomm #yotweeps  I’m following!

5. If someone follows  you, reciprocate.   It’s that easy.

Tweet ya on the flip side!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for playing our little game this week!

Hope you can make it next week too!

Jenn B