Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Post-It Notes and Dimwit Drivers

It’s time to link up with Supah over at Adventures of a WannaBe SupahMommy!!  May the stickie-force be with you on Post-It Note Tuesday!!

superstickies-413-1

I certainly needed some sort of “force” to be with me this morning.  Little Man who normally sleeps until 8:30 was up at 6:30.  Lil Lady was up right around 6:45….

I still wasn’t done getting ready but I was going in and out of the bathroom trying to wake the tween up for school.  The spouse was…..I don’t know….I think he was trying to help in some way so I better give him credit for that.

The babysitter comes, I get t0 leave the madness!!  Yahoooooo!!  I’m free!!  I go to my first normal stop….Caribou Coffee House.  While pulling up to the drive thru I notice a car half way in between the ordering spot and the pick up window.  Then I see the tail lights go on…..then I think to myself , “Self….back the fuck up!!”  So I put myself in reverse just as this person starts backing up to the ordering spot….

Guess who was quicker??  Yep…the little old lady that passed up the ordering spot!!

WHAM!!


Therefore….

superstickies93

superstickies94

superstickies95

superstickies96

superstickies97

superstickies98
superstickies100

superstickies101

superstickies102

superstickies103

superstickies104

superstickies105

superstickies106             
superstickies107

superstickies108

superstickies109

superstickies110

superstickies111

So….everyone have a lovely day and I hope the forces are with you because they weren’t with ME! 

IMG00066     

16 comments:

Cybil said...

UGH! Bad Morning!! I hate when I am already screaming WTF before I even get to work!

Tina said...

Your poor car - it keeps getting hit in the Caribou lot - time to change to Starbucks!!

Small Town Girl said...

At least you didn't pull a Britney Spears and beat her car with an umbrella...Way to go self control!

Stasha said...

Sorry Granny backed up into you! Some people just shouldn't be driving!

Hope your day gets better!

Anonymous said...

I was at a coffee place that shared a lot with a restaurant that wasn't open.
I got back in my car, looked left, looked right, and backed up.
WHAM. WTH? Some one had parked behind me. People don't usually do that there.
I pulled ahead, got out and looked. I saw no damage but waited [not long, so she would have caught me anyway] and told her what I did. If she had asked me why, I would have had to confess to complete stupidity. But she didn't ask. She tried her lights and when they worked, she didn't care. Whew.

Kat said...

I think I need to tail you for a day...just ONE day...NO ONE WILL MESS WITH YOU...and I do mean NO ONE! :)

Shell said...

OMG, what a pain! At least it wasn't too bad...from what it looks like anyway.

I'm hungry. Too many people talking about food and dh is on a diet.

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay, seriously? did she forget that she ordered, or did she not notice that she drove past the window in the first place.

Kelley said...

Sorry! That is a bummer; hope you week is better!

BNM said...

OMG!!! Thats horrible!!! Sorry about the bad morning!

Nicky said...

Man, that sucks! Glad you weren't hurt. Admire your restraint.

Kitty Moore said...

I hope your day improved!

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Awww, it'll get better! And hey, a free mocha's gotta make any type of day brighter! mmmmm..mocha...can you see the drool?

Linda Medrano said...

Terry, that was a bitch of a morning! I hate it when that happens. Last week Alex was parked at a red light and the car behind him just accelerated into his rear. The lady had insurance and nobody was hurt, but hey! I would have grabbed my neck and screamed for an ambulance! (I'm kidding.) (Maybe.)

Lisa said...

I know this is a bit late, but I am so sorry that Old Bitty was oblivious to the whole damn world around her. Yikes.

Don't beat yourself up over the weight. Maybe you should eat more often...6 X's a day, but smaller portions. I swear, one year I lost a buttload of weight, I was eating all the damn time, just not big portions. You should not be hungry. Just a thought.

From what I can tell, you are one smokin' mama just the way you are. I hope to meet you in real life.

Hugs, Lisa

Lothiriel said...

uugghhh! I hate stupid drivers!! Good thing you got free mocha!!!

I hate my scale right now! We're currently separated!