First of all, I must say I feel alot of pent up anger this week. Secondly, if it comes out in my confessions then I can truly wipe it from my slate, right?
- I confess that during my doctor’s appointment this week I wanted to strangle my doc with his stethescope several times, shove cotton balls up his nose, and ninja kick him in the knees at least once.
- The drama in the bloggy world was quite amazing this week. I am still a little taken aback by what transpired….still a little speechless. I confess that I had to sit on my hands in order to stop myself from partaking in such fun!!
- I confess that I
beggedasked Linda from The Good, The Bad, The Worse to adopt me. You see, she’s such a wonderful person, and I was lacking in the role model category….so…well, I asked. She not only obliged, but also insisted on adopting my sister, Kat, and I get to share a room with Harry!!
- I confess that I placed a call to the Athletic Director of the Middle School. Yes, that would be the supervisor of Ms. Polly-Prissy-Pants-Track-Coach. I am still awaiting a return call.
- I confess that I spent our tax return on White Chocolate Mochas….sorry, honey, your cracked windshield will have to stay cracked until next year. Don’t hit any potholes!!
- I confess to thinking about quitting my job at least 247 times this week alone. I know it would be a baaaaaad idea, but the thought is there constantly. I could sell one of the children for food if necessary, right?
- I confess to forgetting about my diet which means eating healthy, and I’m going the starvation route. I have lost 2 of the 5 pounds I recently gained. Oh, you don’t have to tell me how bad this is, I’m a nurse!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!