Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Time to Confess?

Well, it’s Friday.  I am here to confess my sins of the week and link up with Glamazon over at Glamazon Mormon Mom.  I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels the need to do this after reading all the drama in bloggy-land this week, so go on over and link up!  I swear, you’ll feel so much better!
 Friday confessional

First of all, I must say I feel alot of pent up anger this week.  Secondly, if it comes out in my confessions then I can truly wipe it from my slate, right?

Confessions-away!!
  • I confess that during my doctor’s appointment this week I wanted to strangle my doc with his stethescope several times, shove cotton balls up his nose, and ninja kick him in the knees at least once.
  • I confess that I seriously want to whack Ms. Polly-Prissy-Pants-Track-Coach in the Achilles tendon and then promptly provide her with my best eye-roll when she complains that it hurts because when my tween states that she has injured her ankle and she cannot run, she is not being a slacker!   Do NOT eye-roll at my tween!! (that’s MY job)

  • I would like to borrow some of my sister’s jelly beans that she throws at cars during her road rage episodes and throw them at the cops when they pull up next to me just to say “are you ok ma’am?”  First of all, I am just making a phone call.  Secondly, if you call me “ma’am” one more time I am going to show you a thing or two about breaking the fucking law!!
  • The drama in the bloggy world was quite amazing this week.  I am still a little taken aback by what transpired….still a little speechless.  I confess that I had to sit on my hands in order to stop myself from partaking in such fun!!
  • I confess that I begged asked Linda from The Good, The Bad, The Worse to adopt me.  You see, she’s such a wonderful person, and I was lacking in the role model category….so…well, I asked.  She not only obliged, but also insisted on adopting my sister, Kat, and I get to share a room with Harry!!
  • I confess that I placed a call to the Athletic Director of the Middle School.  Yes, that would be the supervisor of Ms. Polly-Prissy-Pants-Track-Coach.  I am still awaiting a return call.
  • I confess that I spent our tax return on White Chocolate Mochas….sorry, honey, your cracked windshield will have to stay cracked until next year.  Don’t hit any potholes!!

  • I confess to thinking about quitting my job at least 247 times this week alone.  I know it would be a baaaaaad idea, but the thought is there constantly.  I could sell one of the children for food if necessary, right?
  • I confess to forgetting about my diet which means eating healthy, and I’m going the starvation route.  I have lost 2 of the 5 pounds I recently gained.  Oh, you don’t have to tell me how bad this is, I’m a nurse!
Ok…that should do it.  I am cleansed, refreshed and now ready to start my weekend!  I have a birthday gathering over at my spouse’s cousin’s on Saturday evening which should be fun, and then on Sunday it’s a birthday party for my niece (brother’s child)….there might be some sins to report after this one….or at least some sinful thoughts!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

17 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

Am I living under a rock? what bloggy drama? the whole democrat thing?

BNM said...

Bahaha Im lost too Vicki.. everyone is talking about it and Im left in the dark.. oh well


Mmmmmm...white chocolate mocha sounds DELISH right about now!!

Melissa said...

Huh? I missed the drama, too. Darned kids and their messy closets-that's the last time I do spring cleaning! :)

Can't wait for the track coach to call you back, and I wish I could hear what you have to say to her.

Thanks for playing!

Lourie said...

I had enough drama in the real world. Tween girls make sooo much drama. Blah! I don't know about the bloggy drama. I guess that is good.

Visiting from Glamazon's site!

Anonymous said...

Between my three kids I had more than my share of coach drama and I'm sure made at least one call to the A D. I hope they call you back. I used to hate when coaches would doubt that my kids were really hurt but then other kids that I KNEW were faking because they were lazy would be treated like queen invalids. Made me want to jerk their butt in a knot. Esp when #3 literally BROKE HER BUTT because her bases let her hit the floor during a stunt and they kept making her "fly" because they thought she was being overly dramatic?

Stasha said...

I missed out on the bloggy drama too... But I THINK I get the gist of what happened...

Hope the athletic director gives you a call and you can give him/her a piece of your mind!

Unknown said...

OH I caught all the bloggy drama.. Trust when I say enjoy not knowing..
I would so go off on an A.D. stupid gym coaches.. Ha on the cracked windshield and the chocolate things do sound wonderfull

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Kat's jelly beans...that woman is a genious!

I'm unbelievably jealous of the crack in your windshield for that view in the pic.

Since I don't do these thingies, I confess to you it crossed my mind to beat the bloody hell out of the parents of the kid that keeps physically and emotionally bullying my 6 year old. Picked him up from school today and he was gasping for air when I walked into the classroom, turns out said kid had just punched him in the gut. Needless to say I saw red...hence my confession.

Menopausal New Mom said...

Oh wow! I didn't know that there was a place to confess our sins and wipe the slate clean out here! would join up but would take me all week to write the damn post Lol!

Have a great weekend and enjoy those birthday bashes!

Dual Mom said...

What drama? What did I miss? :0)

Linda Medrano said...

Darling Dotter Terry. I just finished cleaning your room. I don't blame you for any of your sins. Family is family.

Kat said...

Drama? LOL!! I can't want for next week's!! :) Enjoy the parties!

Lisa said...

Sister Terry, confession is good for the soul, especially the naughty and juicy confession stuff....so next time, step it up a notch and give us something to blush about. LOL :)

Real Dads Hangout said...

Hey..we can offer our kids up as a package deal! Let's talk...sure we can figure out something!

Kerry said...

Following u back from FF. You're friggin hilarious with your confessions. :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Wait, what drama?!

I am so nosy...

gayle said...

What is it about PE teachers and girls..When my daughter was in high school they never believe her that her knees hurt..I would love to take them the xray now!! Stick up for your girl...wish I would have!1