- I often argue with myself over having yet one more white-chocolate-mocha-no-whip-please….
- When I say “argue with myself”, I mean it literally. You know, yelling at myself out loud, then yelling back at myself…out loud. Pretty embarrassing for both of me.
- I secretly wish my name was Grace, or Lila or something that sounds like it has some class….Terry just sounds so……blah. I prefer my spouse to call me Queen.
- I confess for screaming FUCK YOU! to the person that was honking at me to turn left when I couldn’t otherwise I would have totaled my vehicle. Not that there is anything wrong with screaming FUCK YOU! unless there is a tween present. Pretty sure I got bumped from first place for Mom Of The Year…..
- Sometimes I sneak off to bed without the spouse and insist the next morning that I DID try to wake him up from the recliner. I swear I DID!!
- I look in the mirror and see someone that others don’t see. Why is that?? I wish the person I saw was the one that my sister saw last Saturday…you know the one….the one that she feels doesn’t need to lose any weight. Yes, that would be the one I would like to see. Unfortunately, I see someone that needs to lose a ton of poundage. Sad….so sad.
- I’m confessing early for beating the crap out of my BFF’s spouse for not going to the ER when he was told…for an infection in his knee….What’s wrong with these men??? Suck it up and GO!!
- Sometimes I stare out into space and see…..nothing. Abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING!! Does that mean I need therapy of some sort?
- I think my brain has stopped leaking for now although I confess that I am still worried about the spinal fluid that was on my kitchen floor…..I wonder if I should have obtained a sample for the doc….
- I confess to getting a little uptight when my shoe stuck to the carpeting at my patient’s home. I probably shouldn’t have said, “WHAT THE FUCK??” and I probably shouldn’t have gagged when I walked in the bedroom, and most certainly could have held back the groan when I opened the microwave to warm up my coffee. But….seriously….this man has a HOMEMAKER!!! That means his HOME should be MADE!!
- I also confess to to sort of
shoving a little too hardremoving a patient’s flea-infested cat off my coat. I could have been a bit more gentle. And when one of the other 12 cats attached it’s front claws to my thigh?? Yeah, I probably could have gently scolded it instead of giving it a swirlie ride in the commode.
And happy happy weekend to everyone!! I will be back next week….yeah, I say this because I know how my weekends go…my poor little laptop sits there begging me to come on over…yet I can only get so close before I am detoured to break up a toddler fight or to help the tween read the directions on a box of mac-n-cheese…or to show the spouse where the broom is…for the kazillionth time…..yeah, my weekends are pretty much shot. So…as I was saying, enjoy YOURS and I’ll be back on Monday!!