Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Let’s Play a Game!!

Alrighty…my sister, Kat, over at 2010-Year of Miracles has invited me to play a game.  Like I have time for this shit…Oh, I’m kidding!!  Of course I have time!  I’m a slacker-mom!!! 

These are the rules:

1. Go to your first photo file and pick the 10th photo in it.

2. Tell the story behind the photo.

3. Tag 5 other people to do likewise.

OK…this is quite embarrassing, but THIS was my tenth photo in my first photo file.  I am going to have to explain what’s all in this pic, but trust me, I DID NOT TAKE IT!!  I swear I didn’t!  I think some three-foot tall goblin stole my camera at some point….

~_to_2010Mar07 016 

First of all, in the upper left corner is a puppet of a Groundhog…I think.  I DO know her name is Gloria.  Yes, I named her.  She belonged to my oldest and now is in the possession of the toddlers.  Well, that’s when she’s not in MY possession because I absolutely LOVE to terrorize the Little Man with Gloria!!  Funny how a boy can be so afraid of a cute little groundhog that sounds like his mommy….

I also see a midget Cinderella dress in the pic.  Either Cinderella has vanished or she’s streaking around the house naked!  I’m not sure which, but you never know where she will show up.  Once I put a redheaded Barbie in my spouse’s lunch bag….yeah, I thought it was funny.  He did not.  Maybe he would like to have lunch with a naked Cinderella when she shows up again??

The two little figures in the forefront of the pic are dogs.  Lil Lady loves her puppies.  I think there were about 25 of these pics when I was checking my picture file….I really should pick and choose which pics to actually download before hitting that download button, but hey, if I did THAT, I wouldn’t be writing such a strange post now would I??

Also…as you can see, the dog figures are standing on a book called “Meow Goes the Cat”.  How ironic is that?? 

And the last thing I most likely need to explain is the piece of the  toddlers potty seat that is sitting on the table.  Yep…that’s what that is…on the table…..where we eat……

I’m disgusted with myself!!  How could I let that happen??  At first I thought it was the tray from the highchair, but damn, the highchair is green!!  The potty chair is blue…and white….and looks strangely like the “thing” in the upper right of the pic….ON. MY. TABLE.

Now I need to tag 5 people…then I will go disinfect my table.

1. Tina over at Awaiting Tranquility

2. MrsFatass at Did I Just Eat That Outloud

3. Glamazon over at Glamazon Mormon Mom

4.  Linda over at The Good, The Bad, The Worse

5.  Kmama over at The Daily Dribbles

There you have it…now get to it!  And keep those potty seats off your tables!!  yuk!

11 comments:

Christine said...

OMG Terry, this is hilarious! What a great escape this has been for me from my hospital room! I've been in here laughing like a hyenia and the staff probably thinks I'm a complete loonball now that I'm feeling better and the real me is coming out. I can completely relate to so much of what you're saying - I'm as guilty as you are. Thanks for sharing this with me!

Danielle said...

Terry ... You crack me up woman.

Don't be embarassed by the things on your table. You should see mine.

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay, haven't you heard that toilets are typically cleaner than our desks anyway?? All good. And I LOVE the picture. Very good photography, lol!

Kat said...

I think you should have put a pickle in a baggie and had the red-headed Barbie holding the pickle in his lunch bag :) LMAO!!! Yeah! Ken and I cracked up at that one!

Lisa said...

Ummmmm, if you ever invite me over for "lemonade" and "chocolate"chip cookies at your house, I will be suspicious now! ;) LOLO

Kiera said...

hahahha this is so funny. this is my house to a T. My kids are scared of puppets, dolls are all naked, and potty seats in the MOST inappropriate spots!

Aunt Juicebox said...

And I thought I took pictures of the unexplainable.

Meg said...

My husband used to change diapers on my dining room table. Drove me nuts. But your potty seat pales in comparison.

Great post!

Maura said...

funny! so i checked to see what my 10th picture was... and it's a picture of cartoon JEM! not too shabby if i do say so myself

Linda Medrano said...

I'm going to do this, but my mind is scattered right now. I can't figure out the directions. Maybe I can get my doc to order me some smart pills! I'll do it tomorrow!

The Reader said...

That was hilarious. Watch out for those darn naked, streaking through the house Cinderella's!! :D