- So, first of all, I probably should confess that I am sitting in my newly found coffee shop watching the snow fall outside when I really should be working. (shhhhhhhhh)
- I have a three year old that thinks she has a princess ass and won’t sit on the potty. No bribing, threatening or beatings have helped. I’m feeling like a bad mom.
- Sometimes I get the heebie-geebies when anyone touches me. You know, when you are stressed and people are in your space?? When toddlers are literally attacking you and the the tween is gabbing a mile a minute and the spouse leans in for a kiss….I confess that at that moment I am thinking “what the fuck do YOU want????”
- I seriously love my spouse despite all the times he pisses me off. Without him I might not have very much blog fodder. Just sayin…
- I totally dropped the ball on my diet…errr…lifestyle change this week. I thought I was doing well but when the scale barked that I was up 5 pounds I smashed the fucker into a kazillion pieces and now I need a new one. From that moment on I have felt powerless over my weight. (and ashamed that my anger-management classes went to waste)
- No….I am NOT “pregos” dear BFF!! We’ve already established that my doc tied my tubes and he has a 99% success rate with that….so from this point on, the word “pregos” has been taken out of commission…forever.
- I probably should confess for wanting to say “holy fucking monkey balls” when speaking to the tween. Afterall, a 12 year old is quite impressionable and that would have been a very bad thing for her to learn. I can see her repeating it the next time she gets a “lunch detention” for using up all her bathroom passes in one class and still needs to go…just one more time….
- Sometimes when I say I have “cramps” I am just in the bathroom playing Bejeweled Blitz on my iPod. And when the tween says, “I have to GO NOW!!” , I still make her wait until I’ve obtained the highest score.
- Most people describe me as calm, sweet, relaxed…they say I have it all together all the time. I confess that if they were a fly on the wall in my house they would be totally frightened for their lives. Yes, it can get THAT bad.
- When the spouse let me walk out of my tween’s band concert with the toddlers because they were acting up, and he stayed in there and enjoyed the concert….yeah, I pretty much wanted to whack him.
- I confess that sometimes I need my bloggy friends more than anything else….sometimes nothing can get me in a better mood more than sitting in a quiet coffee shop and reading the blogs that I follow!! And I thank you all for coming back and reading my ramblings…..
You go....I'll just stay here and rest my head for a little bit.......
Thank you once again, Glamazon, for I feel cleansed, refreshed…..like a huge weight has been lifted….and I’m ready to