Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sunshine?? For Me?

Awwwww….I’ve been given another award!!  This is my third, but I haven’t shared the second one yet.  Why?  Because it’s stuck in my laptop that is failing me.  Yes,  I have started a post on THAT computer only to be locked out at the moment and I refuse (because I can and because I’m in bitch mode) to rethink it or retype it.  So….here’s my third award!!

sunshineblogaward

Is that cool or what???

I received it from my friend Gregory over at Living My Life, Whatever.   If you haven’t been to his blog…you must stop everything you are doing right this very minute and GO!  Seriously…he’s such a “real” guy….he has an awesome sense of humor….and well, you just have to check him out.  Why??  I told you……he rocks!!! 

I seriously don’t know how I deserve this award…at first I thought it was maybe cuz poor Gregory didn’t have that many bloggie friends but then I saw he has 48 followers over there!!!  So….I must be special.  Yeah…I’m gonna go with that!  Cuz he really only had to pass it to 12….

Me….feeling special!!

Now…what to do with this award…???  Oh yeah…there are some rules just like there is with everything in life…but don’t worry, it’s not that hard.  Here is what has to be done:

1) Put the award logo within your blog or on your post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know they received the award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

Ok…now who shall I share this award with?  Let me think….

…..thinking…

…thinking…..

…..hearing my 3 year old upstairs crying….but I’m still trying to think…..

….thinking….

Ok!!  Got it!!  I am going to share this award with the following people:

The first blogger I choose is one that I recently stumbled upon.  She wrote a post about Kevlar tires….lmao…and how her husband came to own 4 of these awesome tires.  I swear, with the research he did, he must be related to my spouse!!  Check it out over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time.

#2 Shout out to Heather over at Bacon is My Lover….why??  Because she’s gonna have a beer-filled weekend and I’m quite envious!  Oh, and her blogging takes the cake….or the bacon…whichever you prefer!

#3 Check out Zgirl over at Think Tank Momma ! You won’t be sorry.  Seriously…if you need a good belly-laugh…go go go NOW!!

#4 Kat over at 2010-Year of Miracles….  Oh DAMN….she already received this, but I’m gonna use her as number 4 anyways.  Yeah???  Got a problem with that??  Bring. It. On…….

#5 Crazysahm   Yep…she’s a ninja…(it says so on her blog) AND she is letting me win at Words with Friends.  Gotta love that in a twitter/bloggie gal!!

Holy shit…I’m only on #6??  Do you realize my kids are tearing up the house??  Little Man is probably hanging from the ceiling fan, and I’m sure the Lil Lady has started cooking dinner or something while the Tween remains engrossed in her iPod….God Help Me…..

#6 Crazyassmomma because she’s so close to being a Skinny Bitch!!  Damn…I’m so jealous!!  Check her out at Gonna Be a Skinny Bitch, and not Just A Bitch!!

#7 Kiera over at Imperfect Daisies because she deserves an award for even THINKING about the p90x nutritional diet!!!  yikes!!

#8    Maura over at Irish Eyes Aren’t Smiling…just because!!  She deserves an award!!  I’m gonna let her off easy…just accept the award and be happy!!  That’s all YOU have to do :)

#9 Melanie over at MommyTantrums because she no longer has a hole in her heart and didn’t need to have surgery to close it!!  What???  That’s awesome!! Thank the Good Lord!!

#10 The Princess over at Princess of Sarcasm.  She deserves this award just because she makes me laugh hysterically on Twitter!  Honestly…give her a follow and enjoy the show.

Holy shit…..2 more to go.  Who will the lucky winners of this fine award be?  Hmmmmmm…….

#11 MrsFatass over at Did I Just Eat That Out Loud?  Noooo you silly people….I am not the one calling her a fatass!!  Geesh!  That’s her name!!  And she deserves this award….definitely!!

#12 Last but not least…..you need to check out SupahMommy over at Adventures of a WannaBe SupahMommy!!  Without her my Tuesdays would suck cuz there would be no Post-It Note Tuesday!  Love her!!!

Ok, my dear friends…it’s taken several days to finish this….(stop laughing!)  If you only knew the drama I have to go through just to be able to have some Me-Time…it’s unbearable!!  So, I must say thank you again to Gregory over at Living My Life, Whatever….he really made my day by giving me the Sunshine Award.  Go on over and give him some love.  Oh, he can also be found at his other blog Day to Day!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry,
You are special.

And thank you for the kind words. I'll have to go to my blog and clean it up if people are going to visit.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

awww sweet mama mia! i love awards!! thank you !!!!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks for sharing it with me :)

Aunt Juicebox said...

Oh man! Is this my week or what!! Thank you very much. =)

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

Awwww...thanks! So sweet!! I'm going to go check out the people I haven't read yet. :)

gayle said...

Congrats to all!! Noticed on the side you like Nicholas Sparks!! I love his books and he is such a sweetie!!

Kiera said...

Hey aweseome! thank you! i can't wait to read through your blog some more! yayyyy

adrienzgirl said...

These are my favorite flowers! Gerbera Daisies just make me smile. They are like the friendliest flowers ever! Thanks so much for the award!

Kat said...

#1 - You ARE special and in my book, they should have billboards all over of you with the title below it saying, "Got Milk?" No kidding! Saying, "PERFECT MOM!" Because you are. Because if you didn't insist your children have every last thing they ever WANT let alone NEED, you wouldn't have to work two jobs! You have the world's permission to BUY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. You do NOT need permission. YOU have the upper hand of working TWO JOBS. Yeah I said it. Out loud. I hope my message gets across. GO SHOP! :)

Kat said...

OH yeah, and THANK YOU for the SUNSHINE AWARD! I gave my 12...if I give them again, I will be repeating many because Gregory J would be on the list and so would others I gave it to, including you! It's becoming like volleyball! LOL But I do appreciate it!

CrazyAssMomma said...

awwwwwww, thanks woman!

i loooooooove me some sunshine :)

sorry i havent gotten back to you sooner, im so crazy behind its not even funny....

im gonna try and catch up today!!!!!!