Followers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Confessional!!!

OMG!!  This is right up my alley!  I found this over at my sister’s blog 2010-Year of Miracles who found it over at Glamazon’s blog!  What an awesome idea for those of us who may have a truck-load a few confessions that they would like to get off their chests!!



I hear it’s soul-cleansing to confess over there to Glamazon, so I am going to give it a try!  Click here if you want to join me!!
  • I have found a new coffee shop that has free wi-fi and nobody knows where I am in the middle of my work day!!  I still love Caribou Coffee above all others, but my hide-out behind their shop is becoming too well-known by everyone so I needed to make a change.
  • I am not the most patient when dealing with my kids.  I often lose it enough so that the 3 year old has to say, “you don’t have to be mad at people.”
  • I often forget that I’ve washed a load of clothes and I have to rewash it when I find it 5 days later.
  • I lied when I said the chicken came without skin.  I ate it.
IMG00012
  • I could eat the skin off an ENTIRE turkey if no one was looking!
  • I went 12 days, 16 hours, 27 minutes, and 18 seconds with natural nails in hopes of saving up for a new laptop.  I was the biggest bitch.  My nephew fixed my laptop and now look…
IMG00019  
  • The people in this “new coffee shop” are getting on my last nerve.  I am much happier in my car behind Caribou.
  • I am a slacker when it comes to my diet.
  • I have a 3 year old that won’t give up her binkie.  I’m embarrassed when people say something about it so I won’t let her have it outside of the house.
  • I have a tween that knows how to push my buttons and I really want to pummel her at times but I won’t because I would probably hurt her.
  • My spouse often gets on the nerve that the tween did NOT get on…yes, that would be my LAST nerve and I am not responsible for my actions at that time. 
  • I am now addicted to the Wii's Just Dance.  It took me by surprise, this addiction, but I have Shell over at Things I Can't Say to thank for this.  Thank you, Shell....
  • Sometimes I take pictures of people when they don’t even know it.  (and nooooo, this is not one of the nightshift workers!!  why would you think that??)
IMG01051

Well, THAT felt good!  I think Friday Confessional is a damn good idea!! 

Go check out Glamazon and link up!  You will feel so cleansed and be ready to start your weekend off sin-free!!

13 comments:

Dual Mom said...

I do the forget clothes in the washer thing too.

Your nails look great!

Hubby, can't you kill him and bury him in the backyard?

Anonymous said...

Friday confessional does sound like a damn good thing! I love the part about the chicken skin...I do it, too!

Unknown said...

Yep, I forget about the laundry all the time too. I wish I could get my nails done, but that whole "need to save money" thing is a real bummer! lol

I'm following you!

Kat said...

I am SO jealous of the nails!!!

BNM said...

im guilty of the laundry thing as well>

Melissa said...

Your nails look HAWT! Totally jealous. I do the laundry thing...whatever. It's too hard to be on top of everything, right?

Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

Sweet! I love that you ate the skin. I like your attitude sister. Following...

Lisa said...

When my Macs were little, as usual, we were running around trying to get out the door. My Jr. Mac turned to me with the most sincere expression and said, "Hurry Mommy, we are making you late." DOH, arrow right through the heart. But don't beat yourself up. You love them. :)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of saving $$ by not getting my nails done. But Im thinking I could find other ways to save the $$.

I just got that Just Dance game today! It's so much fun huh?

AiringMyLaundry said...

I LOVE chicken/turkey skin. On Thanksgiving I totally take all the skin off the turkey and eat it since no one else will. Can't let such good stuff go to waste ;)

Real Dads Hangout said...

I only want to say that your hand is sexy! :)

A Mother's Thoughts said...

Oh, I love that, definately each the chicken skin (fat) too, and I thought the laundry thing only happened to me!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

WOW we have so much in common and I LOVE reading your blog. Start with the fact I have a tween and 2 toddlers (4 and 1), I have a Just Dance addiction, I always forget laundry in the washing machine, my children and husband take turns dancing on the last nerve of mine (there are days I send her to her room for fear that if I touch her I will kill her), I tend to swear a lot, my daughter had her binky til she was almost 4 I kid you not, and as far as patience goes...I don't there there is any when you have 3 children spread so far apart in age and a husband who was put on this earth to make you want to pull your hair out!

PS I love fake nails but I can't type 8+ hours a day when I am wearing them so I have been la naturel for 5 years now :-(....but I do splurge on pedicures all the time!

Thanks for sharing! Your blog is one of my favs!