I seriously need to get a life because I look forward to certain days wayyyy to much all because of my bloggy world!! Today is one of them!! Link up with Glamazon if you wish and confess, or not.
Although quite random this week, I confess:
- I really am NOT a nice person when I have PMS.
- I’ve bitched at the spouse way too many times this past week and I’m not even SURE if I have PMS.
- My elderly patient that whines and sobs like a baby because she doesn’t have anyone to go get her an extra loaf of bread? …yeah….too bad.
- See, not nice.
- Must be PMS.
- When the tween brought home a B on her Math test I was slightly disappointed it wasn’t an A. (She failed the week before).
- I could have aced the muther!!
IWe worked way too fuckinghard for herto get a B.
- I found an app for my iPod Touch that “assists” me in playing Words With Friends…
- I may or may not use the aforementioned app.
- I may just have that broad of a vocabulary.
- Yes, I know what a “squama” is!!! Do YOU????
- I have considered walking the streets to find the necessary drugs my aching body is seeking.
- I think the spouse’s doc was a waste of time to visit.
- I also think the spouse should change doctors now that his was not able to help me.
- The spouse disagrees.
- Where the fuck is his loyalty, dammit???!!
- The parking lot behind Caribou has turned into a drug dealing territory. Don’t ask me how I know this, just come back later and you may or may not find the related post.
- My Sis over at 2010-Year of Miracles may also know about the drug dealing. I’m not saying a thing.
- My lips are sealed.
- Today I realized I miss my mother more than I let show on the outside.
- Stupid tears.
- Maybe when I walk the streets for the needed pain meds, I can also look for some “pick-me-ups”…..
- Sunday is Mother’s Day and although I am a Mother…..I said MOTHER…..not MUTHER……it will be bittersweet because my Mother is no longer here.
- On a lighter note, I work from 6am until 2pm giving the spouse extra time to come up with something good!!
- I hope the spouse comes through.
- I really don’t want to have to bitch at the spouse on Mother’s Day.
- But I will if necessary.
Ok….I could probably ramble all day, but apparently the gardeners here behind Caribou need me to move my vehicle for their own convenience. WTF?? Get a night job, assholes!! THIS IS MY SPOT!!!
I hope you all have a lovely Mother’s Day!! Kiss your Mom’s and your babies, and for Pete’s Sake, kiss the spouse too if he deserves it!!