Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Birthday Dinner

Soooo….time is running out for Post-It Note Tuesday so I am going to hurry it up here!  This ought to be quite interesting considering I usually do this while I am A-L-O-N-E…..

Yes, the spouse is standing behind me, reading this, shaking my chair…

…irritating the fuck out of me…..

….and laughing…..

…quite cynically.

So, Link Up  with Supah over at Adventures of a WannaBe SupahMommy before I kill someone.

superstickies-413-1

Today was my birthday.

Yep.

Ok, ok…thank you very much. 

You can stop now.  Yes….I am another year older….well, only one DAY older than yesterday….but a year older since my 42nd birthday.  Does that make me 43?  Maybe….

…maybe  not.

superstickies40

 

superstickies41

 

superstickies42

 

superstickies44

 

superstickies45

 

superstickies46

 

superstickies47

 

superstickies48

 

superstickies49

 

superstickies50

 

superstickies51

 

When I got home I had to pretend that I wasn’t upset with my babysitter.  Ohhhh, that’s hard to do.  But….you see, she’s really walking the a thin line lately.  I’m just trying to maintain the boundaries of employEE/employER.   

superstickies52

 

superstickies53

 

superstickies54

 

superstickies55

 

superstickies56

 

superstickies57

 

superstickies58

 

superstickies59

 

That’s right…I am EVERYWHERE.

We went out to dinner for my birthday because there was  nothing to cook, I didn’t feel like doing dishes, and I was longing for the torture of 3 kids in a restaurant.

Dinner went without any mishaps…

superstickies63

 

superstickies64

 

superstickies65

 

superstickies60

 

superstickies61

 

mannyjail

 

superstickies66

 

superstickies67

 

IMG00463

 

superstickies68

The best….the absolute BEST part of the evening was right after we paid for our meal (except for mine, of course), this sweet older lady stopped by our table.  At first I thought, oh SHI-OT!!  This can’t be good….

 

superstickies69                           

 

superstickies70

 

superstickies71

 

superstickies72

 

superstickies73

 

superstickies74

 

superstickies75

 

superstickies76

 

superstickies77

 

superstickies78

 

superstickies79

 

 

superstickies80

 

superstickies81

 

superstickies82

 

So, all you parents out there, when you are thinking your kids are not suitable to take out in public, think again….because they are your angels….especially when out in public.  It doesn’t matter what they do at home…it’s what they do OUT THERE that counts!

 

superstickies83

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This post is the bomb...annoying spouse be damned! Shake that chair all you want, your wife is still going to put up 25 post-it notes b/c it's her birthday! Happy Birthday, BTW...

Love that Applebee's has a balloon lady...does she make housecalls?

The picture with the eyes is sick and I admire it...did you do that yourself (please tell me you did...you'll be my hero)?

Linda Medrano said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Terry! I send you lots and lots of love and the best wishes ever. (That dumb babysitter should be paying you to take care of those gorgeous perfect children!)