This past week I was watching everything that went into my mouth…oh yeah, EVERYTHING!! If you know me, you know I cannot and will not live without my White Chocolate Mocha/no whip from Caribou Coffee. It’s sad, such an addiction, but at least I am admitting that it’s an addiction, right? So, if you are wondering, NO…I did NOT give them up. But other than the mochas, and a few stolen peanut butter cups from the spouse’s stash, I did very well. I learned alot about myself also. This is what I learned:
1. I am in love with Caribou Coffee…specifically the White Chocolate Mocha-no whip, of course.
2. I do not drink enough water, even if I DO order an ice water to go with my White Chocolate Mocha-no whip, of course.
3. I am not too bad of a boxer as long as the damn Wii Boxers keep their sunglasses on…
4. I apparently want to eat when I am stressed. But now, after
5. I need to bring a lunch to work otherwise the temptation to buy and eat a whole bag of Lays Potato Chips is almost too strong for me to overcome.
6. Jillian Michaels is an ass.
7. I feel much better when I chose the healthy options of what I normally eat. I think my sis probably agrees too. Go see what she’s accomplishing over at 2010-Year of Miracles. She’s really got her act together!! (except she’s gonna take up running…ouch)
8. It’s very hard to try to do a Wii Fit workout with a 3 year old Princess and a 22 month old caveboy while the spouse watches…
9. I absolutely love reading all the blogs from the ladies over at Lose It Bitches!! It often keeps me from munching on something that I shouldn’t be.
10. Last, but not least, I’ve learned that I need to focus on ME…not all the time, of course, but some of the time. I need to just let some things roll, not get so stressed out ….even when I find a very brown banana peel on my daughter’s headboard shelf….Because each day is a gift, right? Absolutely!!
So, according to Wii Fit, my progress this week is that I’m down 2.9 pounds. Of course you can’t see that on this pic because I did the body testing twice so that it did not record that I was a fit age of 52!! Yikes!! (fyi, the second time around I was 24 which was acceptable to me).Regardless….do you SEE what it says in RED? Oh yeah…ass-boogers!! That’s what they are!! Makes me ill to think I am overweight…..says who?? Wii Fit, that’s who. So, with that, Ican tell you that I’m pissed off. And when I get pissed off, I get determined. This next week I am gonna kick ass with this new lifestyle!!
How about you? When you get pissed, do you get more determined??