Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pete’s Tell-All Secrets Post

POST #3 by Pete

Some people have asked so I thought I would share a secret…..or five.

I’ll bet nobody knew that Mrs. Sake …………..

………… She ………………… backseat of the car ………… We…………

and wearing glasses ……………………..in bed!!!!! ……..WOW!!!!

I couldn’t believe it!!!!!!     And the kids, let me tell you

that  ………… toys and games. Ugh. …………..    We

always……………the dog. ……………. Never……………….. 

………………  and I have ………………………….

no matter what ……… birdcage .………… vacuum. 

WOULD YOU BELIVE THAT??!!

Smiley-face-zipper-be-quiet 

NOT!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

 

Ah-hem……So….apparently Mr. Sake thought he’d sneak one past me.  I may or may not have edited this post from….ummmm…let’s say like right after the first sentence….aapencildance

I may also have edited the pic. 

As you may have already realized, no blog post gets past my “proof reading”. 

Booyah!!

 

Who wears the pants, baby???  Huh??  Who wears DA PANTS???

Happy Wednesday!! 

4 comments:

Nikki Darlin' said...

Haha. You two are funny!

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Hey now, I want to see the uncensored version!

Kat said...

I thought it was funny when I first read it, and I'm not sure why I didn't comment except that I think I read this on my BB. Oh well. Great post...or edits...or well...it's cute!

Unknown said...

Poor guy I demand the original version too lol