Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hey Mojo…Come Back!

Seriously…I ain’t go no mojo….

 

superstickies127

 

Christmas totally wiped me out.  Yes, I was a part of  THIS….go ahead, check it out if you dare. 

So…PINT it IS!!  Gotta get back in the swing of things some time, right? 

Link on up!

PINTbutton3Reva 

Yes, my Little Man was hospitalized over Christmas.  WTF??  Been a Mom for over 13 years and this was my first experience with a child in the hospital.  He was admitted with pneumonia induced asthma…or asthma induced pneumonia…take your pick.  My poor baby!!  He was discharged on Christmas and is doing much MUCH better now.  Except…Steroids are a mother-fucker!!  Can’t keep the Little Man still…

 

superstickies126

 

Here’s some news for ya….

 

superstickies128

 

superstickies129

 

 

rocket science

 

superstickies130

 

superstickies131

 

superstickies132

 

I’m pretty sure if the new job doesn’t work out, I can get some work with these fine fellas…..

 

 

superstickies133

 

superstickies134

 

superstickies135

 

superstickies136

 

superstickies137

 

superstickies138

 

superstickies141

 

superstickies140

 

Happy Tuesday!!

10 comments:

als said...

Congratulations on the new job!!

And I'm glad the Little Man is doing better.

Unknown said...

hospital during the holidays sucks. My middle son did that when he was almost 3. We got out Christmas Eve, which was our Christmas present. Congrats on the new job

Kellyansapansa said...

Wow, that's a lot to deal with - no wonder you're wiped out! Congratulations on the new job and hope your Little Man makes a full recovery very soon. xx

Rebecca said...

Your poor kid! Hope he's feeling better (and mine was a demon on those damn steroids too...just 3 days, but I was ready to kill him)!!!

I read your sister's post and o.m.g. am I glad I didn't see my family over the holidays!!!! Family...the other f-word.

Frugal Vicki said...

Well, if the last time you measured yourself was in the 80's, that would explain the missing inch.

Congrats on the job!

Kat said...

I want some of the mocha!! Mmmmmmm Valium!! LOL! You are NOT fatter!

gayle said...

I am so sorry to hear that your little one was sick but glad that he got out for Christmas!

Yea!! for the new job!!

Liz Mays said...

Yay for the new job!!!! Boo on losing some height. I am afraid to measure myself. I suspect I've lost some too!

Lourie said...

Congrats on the new job!! That is awesome. Sorry about your son being in the hospital.

Once I turned 35, the doctors started measuring me. WTF? Yeah, it's too how much we are shrinking. Nice.

Unknown said...

omg...I literally laughed out loud. I almost spit out my wine. thank god I didn't! that'd be a shame.

you can have an inch from me...I've got plenty to share (I'm 6'1")