Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No Control....Yet!


Ok...So I am starting week 2 of the Body After Baby Challenge, and I must say, I have no control over anything when it comes to my weight loss! That must be why I signed up for this challenge when my baby is 19 months old! I finally decided it was time....well, I thought it was time, yet this past week I really didn't put my ALL into it. I am so disappointed in myself! All I needed to do was drink water. humph!! Sounds easy, right? Yes, it should have been, yet I didn't give it that much thought. I just drank my usual which was 3-4 glasses a day. My total points I got for that was 22 (1 point for each glass).

I don't really know what it is that is keeping me from being motivated! I wish I knew! Is it stress? Is it life in general? Is it work? Is it my need for my White Chocolate Mocha?? Please! Someone help me out here!

I've been exercising for the past 2 weeks. You might be saying Yeah for you!! But listen...I exercised once each week. Yep...that's it. And that was just walking on the treadmill for a half hour. I know I know....that won't do it! Obviously!!

So here we are in week 2 of this challenge brought to us by Mama Notes and I swear, I CAN do this! The mini-challenge is to WALK. For every 15 minutes of walking we get 1 point for the week. I just need to be able to walk away when the kids are killing eachother, go to the basement, and WALK on the freakin treadmill!! OMG! THAT is not difficult to do, is it?? In fact, instead of munching on these candy corn that I nicely put in this Fall dish (for decoration only), I should just stop what I am doing and go WALK!!

Sadly to say, I don't think I've lost anything this past week...weight wise....I've certainly lost a little bit more of my mind....and maybe one pound...but I'm sure that just came back with the candy corn!

Trust me when I say that losing weight is just about the worse thing in the world that anyone has to do...it ranks right on up there with a root canal!! Speaking of which...I better make that follow up for Phase II....since I had the first part done over a year ago! Good Lord I sound like a procrastinator!! A silly, over-stressed, over-weight, non-motivated PROCRASTINATOR! Don't you just love me? At least I can admit the truth....for Pete's Sake!

1 comment:

WeaselMomma said...

I love it! You are funny and real and living the life! I'm glad that I found your blog.